The Cranbrook Rod and Gun Club is always open to new members.
Memberships are available starting January 1 for the next year.
Application forms are available at Mountain Man Sports and from the
caretaker at the range. An
application form is also
here along with
an enlightening and entertaining list of
Regular membership is $100.00 (This includes
NFA liability insurance.)
- Spousal membership $50.00 (added to the regular membership)
Juniors under the age of 19 living in the same residence $25.00 each
(added to the regular membership)
- Regular members may bring guests for $5.00 per person per day
- Guest Memberships are available at the range sign in stations
Hunter Sight in Membership:
- Grant access to the rifle range only (Range1) and is $40.00
- This membership class does not allow voting or guest privileges
- Hunter Membership is subject to all the applicable range rules
- This membership is only available after September 1
All memberships expire December 31 of the year.
Applications and payment may be submitted at the following address':
Cranbrook Rod and Gun Club
PO Box 333
Mountain Man Outdoors Ltd.
901 Baker St.